Knowlegde Centered Service (KCS) Practices v6 Workshop and Certification
Knowledge-Centered Support, or KCSsm, is a methodology designed to integrate knowledge capture, improvement, and reuse directly into support operations. If you’re considering launching KCS, tuning up your KM processes, or bringing a colleague up to speed, this three–day intensive workshop will provide the needed insights and skills.
During this workshop, participants will learn:
- An understanding of the key deliverables required to implement KCS
- Best practices for measuring knowledge activity, performance, and value
- Techniques for insuring knowledge base quality without review queues
- Processes for creating in-workflow (Solve Loop) and value-added (Evolve Loop) content
- How to manage a KCS adoption, avoiding mistakes others have made
- Understanding KCS and its benefits
- KM best practices and industry examples
- KCS content: standards and quality
- The structured problem solving workflow
- Roles and responsibilities
- Performance assessment
- Leadership strategies and change management
- Technology requirements to enable KCS
- A road map for KCS adoption
Who should attend this workshop?
The workshop is designed for executives of service or support organisations in high-tech companies, helpdesk managers, knowledge managers and other functions and roles in organisations where effective knowledge management is business critical.
Number of participants
A maximum of 16 participants
Date and Place
2,5-day workshop (09-17 h on day one and two, until 1h pm on day three), optionally an officical certification can be taken on the afternoon of day three. This certification is intended for individuals who require a thorough understanding of both the KCS methodology and its adoption. This includes people who manage or advise on the adoption and continuous improvement of the KCS practices. This certification is also appropriate for product managers whose products align with or enable the KCS practices.
The workshop will be held either in a conference hotel or in suitable company infrastructure.
The workshop will be taught by Kai Altenfelder, Certified KCS Trainer and Managing Partner at pro accessio.